Cookies are small text files that are stored on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when visiting our site. These files contain information that allows us to store user preferences, avoiding the need to re-enter the same information multiple times during the visit, such as the username and password. Additionally, they allow us to analyze the usage of our site and optimize the browsing experience by offering content and services that are more suitable to the users’ needs.
There are various types of cookies, some that make the use of the Website more efficient, and others that enable specific functionalities.
By analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow us to:
- Store the entered preferences.
- Avoid re-entering the same information multiple times during the visit, such as username and password.
- Analyze the usage of services and content provided by cometogliere.com to optimize the browsing experience and the offered services.
Types of Cookies Technical Cookies This type of cookie ensures the proper functioning of certain sections of the Website. They are divided into two categories: persistent and session cookies:
- Persistent cookies: They are not destroyed when the browser is closed but remain until a preset expiration date.
- Session cookies: They are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the offered technical services. They will always be used and sent unless the user modifies the settings in their browser, thus affecting the display of the site’s pages.
Analytical Cookies Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the site. Cometogliere.com will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Website and make the content more interesting and relevant to the users’ desires. This type of cookie collects data anonymously about user activity and how they arrived at the Website. Analytical cookies are sent by the Website itself or by third-party domains.
Third-Party Analytics Cookies These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Website by users anonymously, such as pages visited, time spent, traffic sources, geographical origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains external to the Website.
Cookies to Integrate Third-Party Software Products and Functions This type of cookie integrates functionalities developed by third parties within the pages of the Website, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks for content sharing or the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionalities between the Website’s pages.
Profiling Cookies Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send targeted advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by users during their navigation on our site. These cookies allow us to personalize the advertisements and promotional communications displayed to users, making the offers and advertising content more relevant and interesting.
Through the use of profiling cookies, we can collect information about users’ browsing behavior on our site, such as pages visited, products viewed or purchased, preferences expressed, and other interactions with the site. This information helps us better understand users’ interests and preferences in order to offer them personalized and relevant content.
Ristomanager.net, according to current regulations, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user in one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Website.
- By modifying the settings in the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Third-Party Websites and Services The Website may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy policies, which may differ from those adopted by ristomanager.net. Therefore, cometogliere.com does not take responsibility for these sites.
Last updated: 24/05/2023
How to Disable Cookies through Browser Configuration If you want to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your navigation, we invite you to follow these links to the respective providers’ sites:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
If your browser is not listed in this list, you can request more information by sending an email. We will provide you with the necessary information for anonymous and secure browsing.