What do you need to open a restaurant? How to get the requirements? and where do you start? Our experience in restaurant management software has allowed us to know the rules of this sector.
To open a restaurant you need:
- Being in age;
- Having the SAB course certificate;
- To Exercise or to have practiced for at least two years in the restaurant business or have worked as an employee;
- Have a high school diploma with subjects related to trade and / or food preparation.
- For the SAB course, better inform yourself
In any case the premises must have:
- Urban planning and building requirements;
- Destination of commercial use;
- Technical requirements for occupational safety and health suitability;
- VAT number;
- INPS and INAIL registration;
- SCIA (certified start report) to be presented in common;
- Communication to be sent to the private Chamber of Commerce;
- Commercial license (for the rental of a room already used will be provided by the tenant);
- Registration to the CONAI;
- Communication to the customs agency for the sale or administration of alcohol;
- Authorization for the sign;
- SIAE rights for music.
What it takes to open a restaurant and the costs.
These obligations have a cost that varies based on the location in which you will open the business. In any case, consult a specialized accountant.
The cost varies around 4 000/6 000 euros. Other investments will include furniture, equipment and more. Overall, they exceed € 100,000.
Other costs to consider concern:
- Tableware and provisions;
- Raw material.
Opening a restaurant is not easy, as much as managing it. However, technology comes to our rescue to organize the management of our restaurant. Our management software allows you to optimize the efficiency of your business and organize communication between the room and the kitchen that otherwise would risk being confusing. The management of the premises will be efficient and effective.