The activities that are never affected by the crises that are raging our time are really many, for the most part, to the food sector. The latter allows you to have a wide choice of activities to choose from. But what do you need to open a rotisserie?
In most cases, it is not difficult to return the costs necessary for opening a rotisserie. Obviously you need to check the finances and manage the implementation.
The rotisseries are a practical solution for those who do not have time to cook or want to cook. In addition, the meal is no longer consumed all together but sometimes without being able to move from one’s workplace.
Decide what your budget is for this investment. After all, starting a business is not a walk. However, the rotisserie is not among the most expensive activities to open.
Pay close attention to the area you are going to choose.
Obviously, the city is the focal point of aggregation. Better if close to shops and schools. However, these areas are the most expensive. So, unless you have a considerable budget, it would be better to opt for an area that is always busy and near the center but still cheaper.
Therefore the environment must be welcoming and appealing. In addition to the most appropriate equipment, the personnel must be carefully chosen. Generally 3 employees are enough and the relative cost is therefore rather low. In the case of an exclusively takeaway rotisserie, the cost of personnel would fall further.
Regulations to open a rotisserie
- You can choose whether to start a sole proprietorship or a company, an artisan or commercial enterprise. The law includes takeaways in both categories.
- If you want to sell unpackaged but purchased food products, you will need a VAT number, registration with INAIL, INPS and artisans IVS and the local Chamber of Commerce. Let’s not forget about the SCIA for administrative and health issues.
- It cannot be consumed in the room. Otherwise, the rules would be really different.
- You must have attended a course with the relevant certificate.
- Furthermore, it is necessary to have documents that certify two years of experience in the last five years.
With regard to these documents, they can be presented as an alternative to the certificate of participation in the ICAL course.